Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Boy At The House (12b)

A little later the whole gang sit in the sun on the stairs at the front of the house and drink syrup.
"But don't they tell others about you?" Dilan wonders.
"No, they know I like it here. As long as I like it and am fine they give me some food. They knew my parents, so I think that's why they want to help me. And they know my dad was the same. He liked it at the sea and wanted to live at the sea. And mum also of course. I am just like my dad, I want to live of the sea, that's how I like it. So I don't need that much food. Not in the summer at least. In the winter I get some more. But I usually save some things too. Like things that don't get bad that quickly.
They sit silent for a while and only the roar of the sea and the yelling of the sea gulls surround them.
"But what do we do if he comes?" Paula wonders.

No comments: